TEC’s Classic steel conveyors consist of the following construction:
- Heavy duty 11 ga. CRS frame construction.
- Rigid one-piece frame and slider bed.
- “V” guide belt-tracking system to ensure proper belt alignment.
- Sturdy tapered and grooved steel rollers designed for maximum traction.
- Long life self-aligning bearings.
- 4 in. high removable side rails overlapping belt 1in. on each side to prevent part damage.
- 115VAC / 230VAC, 1 phase, 60 Hz motor sized for application.
- Right angle gear reducer with 56-C face mounting to motor, 60:1 ratio for 20ft / min. belt speed. (other speeds available)
- Manual motor starter with overload protection.
- Black or White Interwoven PVC laced belting (Please specify color)
- 1 in. high belt cleats on 18 in centers (std on Incline and Hor to Incl)
- Sturdy adjustable leg sets.
- Infeed hopper
- Conveyor set on 3in. dial. Locking swivel casters
- 8 ft long power cord.
- Optional equipment includes: Variable Speed Drive, Indexing, Reversing, E-Stop, custom rails, leg heights, different belt types, cleat sizes and many more. Please consult factory for your specific requirements.