Heavy duty 12 gauge CRS frame construction
TEC’s Classic steel conveyors consist of the following construction:
- Rigid one-piece frame and slider bed
- "V" guide belt-tracking system to ensure proper belt alignment
- Sturdy tapered and grooved steel rollers designed for maximum traction
- Long life self-aligning bearings
- 4" high removable side rails overlapping belt 1" on each side to prevent part damage
- 115 VAC/230 VAC, 1 phase, 60 Hz direct drive motor for application
- Right angle gear reducer, 60:1 ratio for 20 fpm belt speed (other speeds available)
- Manual motor starter with overload protection
- Black or White Interwoven PVC laced belting (please specify color)
- 1" high belt cleats on 18" centers (std. on Incline and Horizontal-to-Incline)
- Sturdy adjustable leg sets
- Infeed hopper (Incline)
- Conveyor set on 3" dial, locking swivel casters
- 8’ long power cord
- Optional equipment includes: Variable Speed Drive, Indexing, Reversing, E-Stop, custom rails, leg heights, different belt types, cleat sizes and many more. Please consult factory for your specific requirements.
TEC can manufacture conveyors to your exact specifications. We can design or modify any conveyor to fit your application. Please contact the factory for assistance on special applications.
TEC Engineering Corp
- 31 Town Forest Road
- Oxford, MA 01540
- TEC Sales Representatives
Conveying and Automation Equipment for the Plastics and other Industries.
Learn about the conveying and automation equipment TEC offers.
Copyright © 2023 – TEC Engineering
Website by Cold Spring